Wednesday, December 3, 2008

First They Attacked the Mormons...

-
"In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;
And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;
And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;
And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up."

I'm not a Mormon, but I've got to speak up.

I think what the gay activists are doing in California is absolutely wrong. Sure, let them fight for what they believe in.  But if they have to resort to bullying , intimidating tactics like they are doing, then something's wrong.

Plus, it's worrying to me. What if I'm in a situation to stand up for my religious beliefs? What will radical activists do to me? Frankly, it is intimidating and scary to me.

Read this article which says it much better than I could.

Click here <-- to read the article.
-

No comments: